You can rely on this user guidance: Altendorf Magis Navi guides you step by step through the previously defined cutting sequences - just like in a navigation system.
This new digital, image-based operator guidance makes complex workflows easy. Magis Navi is the perfect complement to non-screen-based sliding table saws and offers significant advantages for processing sheet material, no matter how big or small the machine is.
Because: as a result, material and production time are saved.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ALTENDORF MAGIS NAVI
- Cutting procedures and sequences are simply displayed on the tablet
- Operators enjoy visual guidance
- Straightforward data acquisition from cut optimisation stage
- Incorrect cuts and material waste are avoided
- Production time is reduced
- Label printers print barcodes (optional)
HOW DOES MAGIS NAVI WORK?
Altendorf Magis always keeps the big picture in view: it acquires the relevant data from the cut optimisation package, detects the saw specification and then incorporates this information into the visualisation.
Easily understood symbols displayed on a tablet guide the user through the necessary steps. The loaded dimension specifications for manual fences or automatic adjustment of motorised fences are clearly visible and simplify work from the outset.
The system can also be used to label finished workpieces with information including a barcode that can be read with a scanner to access instructions for subsequent processing. This means that every single machine operator in the production process knows exactly what needs to be done next.
THE OVERVIEW: ALTENDORF MAGIS..
- ..guides the machine operator through the cutting procedure.
- ..provides a clear visual explanation of how materials in both panel and strip form are to be cut.
- ..can be used with any Altendorf sliding table saw, from the WA 6 to the F 45.
- ..detects the properties and features of the machine and factors them into the visualisation.
- ..offers mobile control from the operating computer (tablet), which can be prepared in the office, on the road, at home – wherever is most convenient at the time.
- ..increases operating reliability and workplace safety for inexperienced users as well.
- ..is compatible with all well-known optimisation solutions thanks to the Altendorf *.saw output.
- ..permits the user to set priorities in terms of material utilisation, processing time and stacking.
- ..supports display of the cutting list on an optional second screen for assisting at the machine outfeed.
- ..provides the option of being able to generate labels bearing codes for unique identification of workpieces and information about subsequent processing. The labels are read with a scanner.
- ..is also available as a standalone software package.
- ..makes full use of Altendorf’s decades of experience in precision cutting.